Here’s your chance to be a part of something awesome! (not to mention delicious and fun)
A New Mug Club membership is $90.
Mug Club membership renewal is $50.
Here’s why you NEED to be a member of the Footbridge Brewery Mug Club:
GET YOUR OWN MUG!
You get your own uniquely-numbered mug to be used by only you! Your clean mug hangs in the brewery and is waiting for you when you come in!
MORE BEER, SAME LOW PRICE…
You pay the same for your mug to be filled as it costs for a pint. But here’s the catch…your mug club mug holds 20 ounces of beer! That’s a full 25% more than a regular 16-ounce glass.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
We treat you to a birthday beer!
Each year, we host an annual mug club party. We’ll provide some beer, some food, some fun and send you home happy!
TREAT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
That’s right, as long as you are present with your membership ID, you get 10% off your entire check!
DISCOUNTS ON BEER TO-GO!
Taking some beer home with you? Great! You get 10% off!
NEED A T-SHIRT OR HAT?
You get a discount on Footbridge Brewery gear too! 10% off all merchandise.
The (not so fine) fine print:
- Footbridge Brewery Mug Club membership costs $90, which includes a new mug. ($50 to renew and keep your old mug) .
- BE PART OF SOMETHING AWESOME!
Come on…THIS IS AWESOME! We think it’s awesome!
The Boothbay region is awesome, the brewery is awesome, our beer is awesome (if we do say so ourselves).
You get an awesome mug which is hand made by a Boothbay artist!
We are SUPER EXCITED and you should be too!
- Mug Club memberships will run annually from May 1 to the April 30 and must be renewed each year. Memberships purchased after May 1 will still expire on April 30.
- Your discounts only apply to your check and you must be present.
- Mug Club membership is for you and for you alone. Your membership cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- You can’t drink beer from your mug if it is broken. Your mug is precious yet fragile. If you break your mug, you may purchase a replacement for $40. If you choose to not replace your mug, your memebrship card will still get you discounts and stuff, but you won't have a 20-ounce mug for us to fill, so you're stuck with drinking 16 ounces of beer at time.
- Look, we have limited seating in the brewery (49 people to be exact), so even though you are a Mug Club member, you’re still subject to the limitations of “first come, first serve”.
- We (Footbridge Brewery) reserve the right to revoke your Mug Club membership, without refund, if you don’t follow our rules or the laws set forth by State of Maine.
- As times change, we might have to adjust the terms of the Mug Club, which we (Footbridge Brewery) reserve the right to do at any time.